Please read the following before proceeding to registration.
- The same application form is used for both the 100 mile race and the 100k races. Be sure to choose the proper
- All entrants to the Vermont 100 Endurance Race (both 100 mile and 100k) are required to perform 8 hours of volunteer work at the VT 100, another ultra event or other event approved by the VT 100 race director. (Other work usually accepted includes trail maintenance for any length official race or state or national trail system as well as work at a series of shorter races, when ultras are not available. Also generally accepted is work with youth running programs or adaptive sports programs.) Contact the Race Director with questions.
- Entrants to the 100 mile race must have completed a 50 mile race in 12 hours or less. The Race Director will
consider equivalent competitive experience upon request.
- The Vermont 100 Endurance Race is a fund raiser for Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports.
All proceeds from the race go to this organization. We encourage you to gather pledges for your running and/or
additional donations to the race or Vermont Adaptive. There are prizes awarded for additional fundraising each
year. Please use the service through Activegiving or our pledge form.
To streamline registration, we use the online registration service RegRun.com. Vermont 100 race
registration opens on December 1st, 2012. Register via RegRun.com after that date.
We switched registration services for the 2013 race from Active.com to RegRun.com. If anyone cannot
register with RegRun.com, please contact us directly and we'll try to help. But please try to register online first.
Check your Registration
- You will recieve a confirmation from Active.com when you register.
- Confirm on RegRun.com's Registration Lookup page
- Note that entries on the Lookup page are in alphabetical order (last name, first name), not
in registered or waitlist order. To see the waitlist in position order, click on the Date
Entered column heading to sort it.
Copyright © 1996-2013 Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports. All rights reserved.