We need lots
of volunteers to help make this the great event that it is. We need over 200 volunteers to pull this off, so we need lots of help. We could use help from people starting Thursday before through Monday after the race.
Whether you're available the entire weekend, only a couple hours or somewhere in
between, your help will be
appreciated. You'll get to work with lots of great people who share your enthusiasm for outdoor sports.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Packing food boxes days before the race
- Setting up aid stations (Friday night)
- Setting up the start/finish (Thursday, Friday)
- Serving food and good cheer at aid stations (Sat. through Sun am)
- Checking the runners in at the finish (Sat. pm through Sun. am)
- Cleaning up after the awards ceremony (Sun pm)
- Amateur radio operators (Sat. a.m. through Sun. am)
Please sign up today on our handy web form, or contact our volunteer coordinator, at: firstname.lastname@example.org