ENTRY PROCESS & REGISTRATION
Please see below for essential registration and race entry information.
For more complete details: Download our Runner’s Handbook here or get it from the VT100 Resource Center.
- Team Run 2 Empower Registration – Opens November 20, 2017 at 8am
- Early 100 Mile Registration – Opens January 15, 2018 at 7pm and closes January 19, 2018 at 7pm.
- General 100 Mile Registration – Opens January 21, 2018 at 7pm
- General 100km Registration – Opens January 28, 2018 at 7pm
*All times are given in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Further information regarding early 100 mile registration and who qualifies is here.
- June 1: 100-mile runners must submit qualifier information.
- June 1: The last day to withdraw from the race and receive a partial refund.
- June 15: All runners must submit volunteer service information or pay the volunteer buy out.
Further information regarding each of these topics is below.
Deepening our commitment to adaptive sports, the 2017 VT100 was the first trail ultra ever to recognize mobility and visually impaired athletes in their own division.
Please find additional information on the AWD program here.
The VT100 reserves race entries for Team Run to Empower, participants who commit to fundraising a minimum of $1,000 for Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports.
- The VT100 requires that all 100-mile entrants complete a *qualifying race.
- There is no list of qualifier races. Any legitimate timed event is acceptable.
- Qualifiers must be completed after January 1, 2017.
*Runners must have completed a 50-mile race in under 12 hours, a 100km race in under 15 hours, or a 100-mile race in under 30 hours.
- 100-mile runners must submit their qualifier information here by June 1 or they will not be permitted to run.
- There is no qualifier to run in our 100km race.
All runners (100km & 100-mile) must complete at least 8 hours of volunteer service to the greater running community in order to participate in the event. Service must have been completed within a year of the VT100.
Acceptable volunteer service, ideally, involves:
- Volunteering at a trail or ultra event
- Completing maintenance on a running trail.
*We will accept volunteer work at other (road) running events, or volunteering for an adaptive sports program.
Crewing and pacing DOES NOT COUNT towards the volunteer requirement.
- Service requirements must be submitted by June 15 here.
- If volunteering is a hardship, you may buyout of the volunteer requirement here.
The VT100 will offer registered entrants a partial refund of $100 until June 1, 2018. Please email the RD to officially withdraw your entry and ask for a refund.
We do not defer entries to next year’s race. A participant who pays the buy out fee and who officially withdraws by June 1, 2018 can be refunded $100 of that fee as well.
While fundraising is not required for runners, we encourage all runners to fundraise for Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports.
- Learn how VT100 and VT Adaptive work together
- See an updated list of this year’s *top fundraisers
- Make a donation to a team or participant
- Register to become a fundraiser
- Make a donation
*Our top 10 fundraisers will earn bib #1 through bib #10 for this year’s race.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
VERMONT 100 ENDURANCE RUN
VT Adaptive Ski & Sport Headquarters
Attention: Amy Rusiecki
PO Box 139 Killington, VT 05751