2022 Vermont 100 Race Registration Process
Last Updated: December 10, 2021
The 2022 edition of the Vermont 100 Endurance Race is fast on its way (fingers crossed!). Here’s an update on registration for the upcoming event.
2020 Registered Runners (on the 2020 start list at the time of race cancellation):
As promised to 2020 registered runners (100k and 100m), you have the option to roll your registration into the 2022 or 2023 VT100 (or otherwise forgo your spot). Go here to check your status on the 2020 start list. If you are on the start list:
- You will have between December 15-20, 2021 to sign up for the 2022 VT100.
- You will receive an email about how re-register for the 2022 VT100 on December 14, 2021.
- If you do not claim your 2022 spot by Dec. 20, 2021, you will receive another email with an invitation to re-register for the 2023 Vermont 100.
- If you do not claim your spot for either event, it will go the next runner in line on the waitlist.
NOTE: Those on the start list have the option to *register for either race (100m or 100k). That’s right … for one time only, regardless of which 2020 start list you were on, if you want to run the 100-miler then sign up for the 100-miler, and if you want to run the 100k then sign up for the 100k! (*Those who were registered for the 2020 Vermont 100k and sign up for the 2022 Vermont 100 mile will be charged the difference in registration fees for the two distances, currently $50.)
2020 Waitlisted Runners (on the 2020 waitlist at the time of race cancellation):
Runners who were on the 2020 waitlist will have the option to re-register and re-claim their place/ranking on the 2022 VT100 waitlist. Go here to check your status on the 2020 waitlist. If you are on the waitlist:
- You will receive an email on December 21, 2021 with details about how to re-register.
- You will have between December 22-26, 2021 to re-register and re-claim your spot.
- If you do not re-claim your spot by December 26, 2021, you are forfeiting your spot on the VT100 waitlist.
- If you re-claim your waitlist spot, you will be given the same position you were in at the time of race cancellation.
- You must re-claim your spot within the same distance you were on the waitlist for in 2020.
- We will hold a small lottery on January 15, 2022 for all runners who are currently on the waitlist for a limited number of spots in the 2022 event. More details will be available as we get closer to this date.
NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not offering to roll over waitlist spots into the 2023 event, nor are we allowing flexibility to adjust the distance you are on the waitlist for.
2020 Team Run 2 Empower (on TR2E at the time of race cancelation):
As always, Vermont 100 welcomes runners who commit to fundraising for Vermont Adaptive and sets aside several spots in the event for these runners. There are limited spots on the Team, as most of the 2020 Team Run 2 Empower has rolled their registration into the 2022 VT100. However, applications are being accepted until the spots are taken – more information is available here.
Those on the 2020 Team Run 2 Empower have a separate process to reclaim their spots for the 2022 or 2023 event and can reach out to the Race Director directly if they have not already done so. Go here to check your status on the 2020 Team Run 2 Empower.
A Note for ALL 2020 Registrants (Start List, Waitlist, Team Run 2 Empower):
An email was sent to all runners signed up for the 2020 Vermont 100 (including the start list, waitlist, and Team Run 2 Empower) on December 9th. If you did not receive this email and believe you should have, please first check your spam/junk/promotions folders. Then, refer to the posted 2020 registered runner list, to ensure that you were on it. Lastly, reach out to the RD if you aren’t on the 2020 registered runner list and believe you should be or didn’t receive the email and we need to update your email in our system. Thank you.
Other 2022 VT100 Entries:
On January 1, 2022, registration will open for anyone who wishes to join the waitlist and was not signed up for the 2020 event. You will be placed at the bottom of the waitlist (below 2020 wait-listed runners) on a first-come-first-served basis.
On January 15, 2022, we will hold a small lottery for all runners who are currently on the waitlist for a limited number of spots in the event. More details will be available as we get closer to this date.
Other Critical Information
- Please see our Race Entry Page.
- All 100-mile runners must meet the qualifier requirements, described here.
- All runners must meet the volunteer service requirements, described here.
- Race’s refund policy is listed here (scroll to “Runner Withdrawal).
- 2022 race dates are July 15-17, 2022
Reminder: Please See our Race Entry Page
All for Now
Good luck, thank you, and we appreciate continued your patience as we work through these crazy and unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on Silver Hill this summer for the 2022 Vermont 100 Endurance Race.