- $275 – 100-mile race
- $250 – 100-kilometer race
SIGN UP DATES*
- 11/01/2018 – Team Run 2 Empower Registration (opens 8am)
- 01/07/2019 – Early 100-mile / 100-km Registration (opens 7pm)
- 01/12/2019 – Early 100-mile / 100-km Registration (closes 7pm)
- 01/14/2019 – General 100-mile / 100- km Lottery Registration (opens 7pm)
- 01/19/2019 – General 100-mile / 100-km Lottery Registration (closes 7pm)
- 01/20/2019 – 100-mile / 100-km Lottery (time and location TBD)
Entry process for the 2019 event is as follows:
Participants can qualify for early registration through any of five criteria:
- 4+ Vermont 100 mile finishes in the past 8 years (100 mile race only)
- Overall podium in the past 2 years (for the distance they podiumed only)
- Aid station captains or their designee (each club that adopts an aid station can designate one runner for early entry)
- Athletes with Disabilities
- “Local Supporters” (race committee members, VT100 course land owners, etc.)
Runners who qualify for early registration will receive an email with their early registration code by January 5th and must enter during the early registration period.
General registration will be via lottery, as follows:
- Runners will be allowed to enter lottery either individually or with a buddy (i.e. either you both get in or you don’t).
- All names entered will be pulled, either for the race or to place them on the waitlist in the order pulled.
*All times given in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
TEAM RUN 2 EMPOWER
VT100 reserves priority race entries for individuals who commit to fundraising a minimum of $1500 for Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports.
Please email the RD for more information or to join the team.
Make an impact.
Help change lives.
VT100 recognizes three divisions for both males/females:
- Crewed Athletes
- Solo Athletes
- Athletes with Disabilities*
* AWDs – We also feature additional information on our FAQs page that specifically speaks to criteria for entry, further explains division breakdowns within this category, breaks down all the rules for you and your guides, and more.
VT100 periodically updates a complete list of entrants:
After the races fill, you may enter the wait list here. As runners withdraw from the race, the top waitlisted runner will automatically be moved into the race and their credit card charged race fees.
- Please email the RD to officially withdraw your entry
- VT100 offers entrants a partial refund ($100) until 06/01/2018. This is reserved for those who request it.
- Runners are not allowed to ‘swap distances’ or ‘drop down’ in distance once the events fill.
- VT100 does NOT defer entries
All 100-mile entrants must complete a qualifying race.
- Complete a 50-mile race in under 12 hours (after 01/01/2018)
- Complete a 100-km race in under 16 hours (after 01/01/2018)
- Complete a 100-mile race in under 30 hours (after 07/15/2017)
Any legitimate timed event is acceptable. There is no list of qualifier races.
There is no qualifier to run in our 100-kilometer race.
RACE QUALIFIER SUBMISSION DEADLINE
06/01/19 – Submit your qualifier information
All 100-mile and 100-kilometer runners must complete at least 8 hours of volunteer service to the greater running community.
Service must be completed within a year of the race.
Volunteer service includes:
- Volunteering at a trail, ultra, or road running events
- Volunteering for an adaptive sports program
- Completing maintenance on a running or community trail
Crewing and pacing does not count toward the volunteer requirement.