Your Race Weekend Checklist
There’s so much to do, know, and get ready for when it comes to arriving at Silver Hill on race day with a clear mind and ready to race. So, we want to arm you with a quick VT100 weekend checklist in hopes it’ll help you remember a couple key things!
Download and read the following prior to arrival. Cell service on Silver Hill Meadow is spotty at best and there will NOT be copies available at check-in:
- Runner’s Handbook
- Crew guidelines and driving directions (there are important road closures to note!)
- Directions to Silver Hil Meadow – Start/Finish/Registration – Google Doc or Google Map
- Course Elevation Map – See our Resource Center
- Aid Station List – See our Resource Center
Additional “Important Race Forms & Links” available in our Resource Center.
About Drop Bags
Above all, be sure to fill and properly label Drop Bags with your bib number, last name, and the aid station name.
Remember to Pack
- Reusable water bottle or cup (VT100 is a cupless race!)
- Flashlight and/or headlamp
- Bug Spray for you and your crew
- Rain gear
- Sunblock and hat
- Cash and credit cards, so you can buy race merch (personal and traveler’s checks are NOT accepted)
Don’t Forget to Bring
- Your patience for other human beings.
- Your cooperation in adhering to road closures and speed limits.
- Your respect for the distance.
- Your gratitude for the private landowners who make the VT100 possible.
See ya soon!
-The VT100 Race Committee