Vermont 100 Race Registration-News
Happy New Year!
With another trip around the sun, we’re flipping the calendar to 2019 and it’s time to be thinking about the 31st annual Vermont 100 mile or 100 km endurance race.
Race Registration Information
Team Run 2 Empower
Registration for our Team Run 2 Empower is open but you’ll need a password to sign up and join the Team. Please email the Race Director to join these amazing runners raising money for Vermont Adaptive.
Early registration, for those qualified, closes Saturday, January 12 at 11:59 PM ET. Emails have been sent out but if you didn’t receive one and feel you should have, please email the Race Director..
2019 Vermont 100 Lottery Registration
We’ve been receiving a lot of questions about the registration lottery. Information may be found on our race blog: 2019 VERMONT 100 RACE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Here are the highlights:
- Race Registration is currently password protected on our RunReg site and open ONLY for Team Run 2 Empower and Qualified Early Registrants.
- Password protection will be removed on Sunday, January 13 prior to lottery registration.
- The lottery opens Monday, January 14 at 8 AM ET until Saturday, January 19 at 2 PM ET.
- Lottery registration will be either by individual or as ‘paired runners’ (up to 2 runners). Paired runners will be either selected for the start list or placed on the waitlist together.
- Your credit card WILL NOT be charged unless you are selected in the lottery (or until you are moved from the waitlist at a future date).
- The lottery drawing will be held on Sunday, January 20 at 3 PM ET at Brownsville Butcher and Pantry. Anyone is welcome to attend.
- If you want to follow along as runners are selected in the lottery, we will update the published start lists here:
Both sheets have a tab (at the bottom) for the start list and a tab for the waitlist.
- As always, all runners must meet the volunteer requirement and 100-mile runners must meet the qualification requirements. See our website for further information.
- As runners withdraw from the start list, the first runner on the waitlistwill be automatically added to the start list and their credit card will be charged at that time. If you no longer wish to participate in the event, be sure to remove yourself from the waitlist before you are at the top of it!
- A partial refund of $100 are offered to runners who withdraw from the start list prior to June 1st and who request it
More information can be found at https://vermont100.com/