You’ve Been Asking, We’ve Been Planning Registration News
Registration Dates Are Set! Woo Hoo!
Find all Vermont 100 registration information on our page Entry Process and Registration
Team Run 2 Empower registration opens today, Monday November, 20 Register Here
Early 100 Mile Registration-January 15, 7 p.m. to January 19, 7 p.m. (details below)
General 100 mile Registration-January 21, 7 p.m.
General 100 Km Registration-January 28, 7 p.m.
Who Qualifies for Early registration :
- Runners who have finished the Vermont 100 mi at least 4 times in the last 8 years
- Runners who have finished on the overall (top 3 male/female) Vermont 100 mile podium in the last 3 years
- Runners who qualify as ‘local supporters’ (these are uber volunteers and should KNOW who they are)
- Runners who will register under the Athletes with Disabilities Division
- Runners who captain an adopted aid station at the 2017 VT100 (or their designee)
All qualified runners will get an email with a password for their early registration by January 8th from our Race Director. If you don’t receive an email by that date, please contact our RD so we can get you an early registration password.
See you all July 21-22, 2018 for the 30th Annual Vermont 100 Endurance Run or Ride.